Jun 28, 2009

Update - How I got 5 of Google's 10 First Page Results in 10 hours

As part of my Marketing Communications job, I create and enhance social media marketing strategies for my clients.

A mere 10 hours after implementing my latest social media + video strategy, I "owned" half of Google's first page for my key words. See Full Post Here

This is a followup to my recent post. My results, after only 10 hours, were seen on Google's first page in positions: 5, 6, 8, 9, 10.

It is now 10 days later. My positions have remained steady, demonstrating that I not only got, but kept this high level of visibility. I know of no other more powerful, and cost-effective way to reach a targeted audience then our marketing strategies. I look forward to making them available to you, a prospective Promise Production's client, wanting to improve your visibility for optimum profits.

Let us put these to work for you. Call our Dallas Marketing Firm at 972-822-3587

No comments: