Dallas Website Design firms that only end up killing the positive results you hoped to achieve.
At Promise Productions, our website development work is designed for visibility, marketability and profitability. That means working smarter to convert today's prospect into a paying customer.
- Multiple Navigation Menus - On the whole, heat maps of website viewers demonstrate that your business prospects are looking at your site. read top to bottom, left to right. Why would you want to create a bunch of links that take precidence over your content? Keep it simple with a tablet-friendly and streamlined horizontal navigation menu -- or you will look dumb. Excessive drop down menus, and nested items inside those menus are too cumbersome. They aren't touch friendly and thus they are not mobile friendly either.
- Too Cluttered -- Give someone too many choices and they have a much harder time making any decision and are likely to put it off. You don't want your website to be experienced like a complicated tax form! You want it clear, conciser and compelling! If you are going to have several options for your decisions section whereby you can scroll through more choices -- keep it limited. Get straight to the point and straight to the value you are offering them. Think: clear, concise and compelling!
- Too Much "SEO" -- If your website is built to appear in search results (as it should be) then you want it to be Google-Friendly. Google no longer responds positively to "stuffing" - cramming too many key words related to your products and services. Their machines are learning to read more like humans. So don't try TOO hard to write for "SEO" as that will now backfire! We believe (and Google agrees) that a business website should be built intelligently for humans. If you stuff verbiage in there you only cause both Google and prospects alike to thing you are desperate for business and trying too hard. You only end up looking like a scammer and Google will reduce your ranking as a result. If you cannot say it simply and concisely, don't say it at all.
- Splash Pages - This is tacky and gaudy and does not help you sell or impress your visitors. Moreover it is bad for SEO so don't do it, period.
- Technology Barriers - Flash and Java - Can't see it on an iPad, iPhone, and no one wants to see it anyway. Today's website need to be "responsive" – adapting themselves to desktop viewers and mobile viewers alike.
With a view towards higher results and profits, Promise Productions delivers best-in-class website development for business purposes. Call 877-858-0071 for a consultation with your best interests in mind!