Nov 21, 2008

Monica's Headshots and Fashion Portraits


I just finished a Dallas portrait / headshot photography session with Scandinavian model, Monica. A seasoned high-fashion model, she is super picky about her photography. She warned me up front that she was hard to work with and rarely liked the images professional photographers created for her. So the challenge was on... and met.

Marcus photographed her outdoors in Dallas with a variety of locations. The Fall weather made for a great opportunity to utilize dark winter clothing to set off her fair features and eyes. Carefully controlling nuances of pose and lighting offered a wealth of photographic opportunities.

She just sent me the following: "I expected to only like one or two of the photos, as that is the best I can usually hope for. However I like so so many of your portraits that I don't know where to start. I am like a kid in a candy store. These are amazing. You should have charged me more! Thank You"

See samples from the shoot at: http://promiseproductionsusa.com/About.html

For more information on scheduling, call 972-822-3587.

No comments: